Monday, October 26, 2009

GST procrastination

I wonder if anyone else loathes doing their GST as much as I do. Mine must be done tonight and given that a) it is 11.13pm and I'm just about to start and b) I love doing it as much as I love cleaning the toilet or doing personality tests, I need to cheer myself up a bit first.

So firstly I cruise TradeMe and save mental properties to my watchlist and imagine my new exciting life in my very own bowling club, members grandstand or event centre. Sigh.

Secondly I list all my dream fabrics and imagine the joy if some turn up for sale at Stash reHash. (See, those properties may be cool, but with most it would be a case of "Either those curtains go or I do".) Sigh.

One such dream fabric is pictured above. London Toile by Timorous Beasties is a contemporary Toile de Jouy style design representing dodgy London scenes. What would a Christchurch Toile look like? Oh, I'd better not go there.

Ok, enough muckinaround. Get to work. Then go to bed. And dream fabricy dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment