Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Meet the stall-holders - Needle Food

In addition to all the vintage and donated goods you will find for sale at Stash reHash, several stall-holders will be selling beautiful new goods. One such stall-holder is Michelle from Needle Food.

Michelle says:
Needle Food offers hand dyed yarn, most of which is made and dyed in Canterbury. We’ll have a good selection of sock yarns available at Stash Re-Hash along with free sock knitting patterns and needles, so we can construct you a sock knitting kit on the spot!

Needle Food is run by Michelle Tom – I’m a stay at home mum of four with a love of intense, unapologetic colour! And of course I love to knit, so when I discovered sock knitting and couldn’t find any reasonably priced, vibrant yarns locally, I set about making some for myself. With the encouragement of knitting friends and family, Needle Food was born.

Our website is here –
www.needlefood.co.nz and my blog is here – www.needlefood.wordpress.com

We hope you can join us at Stash Re-Hash – yarn fondling will be free!

No comments:

Post a Comment