Tuesday, November 10, 2009

One off (print) or repeating pattern?

When I first planned and wrote about Stash reHash, I said it would be a "one off event". Immediately people said "NOOOOO. Do it again. Do it again."

Now that it is over, I'm receiving emails and phonecalls from people expecting and assuming that Stash reHash will become a regular thing. I can't say YES yet as I don't know where I'll be living or what I'll be doing in a few months time (I'm open to offers of dreamjob where I get to work and deal with fab people like those on Sunday and have as much fun as I did organising Stash reHash...) I'd love to run it again and if I can't I'll boss, boss and boss someone else into running it, and give them a comprehensive "How To" guide of course.

So if you want to know whether/when it is happening again, and would like to be added to either of my mailing lists - potential stall-holders or eager shoppers - then please just email me at stashrehash@clear.net.nz. Otherwise just keep an eye on this blog.

And no I'm not over fabric. Pictured above is a stunning piece of Alexander Henry fabric called Skullduggery I bought from Bolt of Cloth yesterday. See, repeating pattern! It is a sign! That shop is every bit as gorgeous as everyone had told me. If you haven't been in and you love contemporary interiors fabrics then you just must. See, I am pretty bossy!

No comments:

Post a Comment